Task and functions Division of Student Services (DSS) :-
- Coordinate the external scholarship and sponsorship offerings to Undergraduate and Postgraduate students (applications and offers).
- Manage the Scholarship for Local and International Students.
- Assist and monitor the offering of UM Financial Aid Schemes (GRA, GTA dan other special scholarship).
- Provide verification data of study status, examination results to sponsor/scholarship bodies.
- Liaison unit for sponsorship or financial assistance.
- Student Sponsorship Monitoring and Reporting.
- Coordinate visa and student pass application of new students (including dependant pass).
- Manage renewal of visa and student pass application of current students.
- Liaison unit for communication and documentation with agencies such as EMGS, Immigration Department of Malaysia & Foreign Embassies.
- Monitor student compliance with the legislative requirements and rules.
- Manage international student satisfaction survey.
- For more details please refer HERE.
MEET OUR TEAM
Division of Student Services (DSS)
50603 Kuala Lumpur